Innovation Stage Presentations
Gain Status as a Presenter on the Innovation Stage
Giving a 30-minute presentation on an Innovation Stage provides a powerful opportunity to establish your reputation as an innovator and expert. Show attendees are encouraged to stop by these seminars to learn about breakthroughs and best practices.
Receive Premium Exposure Before, During and After the Show
An Innovation Stage presentation gives you far more than 30 minutes in front of an engaged and targeted audience.
Before The Show
- Visitors viewing the Innovation Stage schedule on packexpointernational.com will see your company’s name and presentation title.
- Innovation Stage is mentioned in direct mail and email communications with prospects.
- Registered attendees receive emails directing them to the Innovation Stage schedule.
During The Show
- A booth placard announces your company’s prestigious selection for the Innovation Stage.
- Daily emails to attendees direct attention to the Innovation Stage and the full schedule is promoted in the Show Daily.
- Prominent signage, show guide listings, a sleek design and great location ensure you’ll be seen on stage.
After The Show
- You will receive contact information for all presentation attendees to follow up with them.
- With your permission, a PDF version of the PowerPoint presentation will be posted on the show website with relevant contact details for attendees.
- An optional video of your presentation may be purchased, highlighted online and provided for your distribution.
Now Accepting Online Abstract Submissions
To apply: Submit a 150-word abstract explaining how your innovative solution(s) would benefit attendees. Your abstract must include: presentation title, 150-word marketing description, speaker information and invoice details.
Selection: A panel of industry experts will choose presentations via a competitive vetting process. At this time, the Innovation Stage is only open to exhibiting companies.
- First review period ends: June 1, 2018
- Second review period ends: July 6, 2018
- Third and final review period ends: August 3, 2018
Cost: $3,395 per accepted presentation
Specially designed e-blasts from the PMMI Media Group can give you additional exposure.
Questions? Contact Jessie Brown at [email protected]
“PACK EXPO International provides us an excellent opportunity to see all of our customers in a single place. We also took advantage of the Innovation Stage to gain exposure with prospects."