Technology Excellence Awards
2018 Technology Excellence Awards
The Technology Excellence Awards recognize exhibitors’ innovation. All registered exhibitors of PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO 2018 are encouraged to submit an application on an innovative technology they have developed that has not yet been shown at a previous PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO.
Exhibitors who participate and are selected as finalists gain extensive coverage through several media outlets of the show; such as editorial coverage in the show daily, an ad in the show guide, photo and summary of the new technology or product with booth information for attendees to visit within the voting application. The winner of each category will be announced via a press release Tuesday afternoon of the show and will receive coverage in the Wednesday edition of the show daily, online and in social media.
Submissions will be reviewed by a set of highly established panelists from Contract Packaging Association, Packaging World, Automation World, IoPP, and established professors from accredited universities.
Submit an application by logging into your exhibitor dashboard and clicking on the Technology Excellence Awards box to purchase your access code. Once you have purchased your access code return to the Technology Excellence Awards box within your exhibitor dashboard. The link to submit your application will appear at the bottom of the page. Hurry, time is limited. Submissions deadline has just been extended to July 11, 2018!
- Only exhibitors that have reserved booth space at the show with their account in good standing are eligible to enter.
- To qualify for entry, the product must have not yet been shown at a previous PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO.
- After a product has been judged, that same product cannot be entered again unless it has undergone a significant update or revision that dramatically enhances its functionality.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a non-refundable $100 entry fee.
- Submissions will be accepted through July 11, 2018.
- Exhibitors may enter a single product in a maximum of up to two categories.
- Entrants must select a category for each product submission.
- On the entry form, exhibitors will be asked to describe their technology, submit a photo, and state what makes their product/technology new and innovative. (250 words)
Only products that have not yet been shown at a previous PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO are eligible for entry. After a product has been judged, that same product cannot be entered again unless it has undergone an update or revision.
Only vendors that have reserved booth space at the show are eligible to enter. Companies whose products will only be shown in another vendor’s booth are not eligible.
The awards are categorized into these 8 different areas:
- Baking & Snack
- Prepared Foods
- Pharma/ Medical Device
- Meat/ Poultry/ Seafood
- Personal Care/ Cosmetics
- General Packaging/ Other/ Not Specified
3 finalists will be selected per category. At the show the winner of each category will be announced. Pre-show all finalists will be promoted for the contest and will receive extensive pre-show media coverage and high visibility during the show including printed ads in the show guide, show daily, press releases, and social media mentions.